Re: Connector spec swathing

From: Ian Dodd <idodd@cadence.com>
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 14:20:34 PDT

All,
        If there is no recommendation of how to create a
simulation model from the connector "data sheet" how does
the connector company do basic validation after they have
created a model.

        Doing speed/accuracy tradeoffs is good, but I think
we need some way to create a golden simulation so the
results can be compared back to measurement.

Ian