Re: Connector spec swathing

From: chris <chris_reid@mentorg.com>
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 09:13:20 PDT

Mike,

Thanks for your illustration of my point. Clearly we have
exactly the same concern.

Gus,

Yes, including the larger matrix that is supposed to be expandable
to a full banded matrix would be useful, but it should also include
instructions on just how that smaller matrix is supposed to be used
to get the full banded matrix.

Thanks,

Chris