RE: Problem with clocked driver

From: Hassan Ali <hali@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 14:24:33 PDT

Just in case my question wasn't clear, I'm attaching below a PDF file that
illustrates the driver behaviour. The PDF file shows three plots. The top
plot is the driver output for the input stimulus shown in the middle plot
and the clock input shown in the bottom plot.

Please observe that the driver output stays low disregarding the input
stimulus change from low to high. The output only changes to high when the
driver receives a rising clock edge. The challenge here is on how to
generate the V-I curves?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hassan.