RE: [Driver Schedule] question

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi@intel.com>
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 15:05:11 PDT

Matt,

I am sorry, I misunderstood your question. Reading the usage rules of the
[Model Selector]
keyword, I would say that only the [Pin] and [Series Pin Mapping] keywords
should call the
[Driver Schedule] keyword, even though it doesn't explicitly say that no
other keywords
are allowed to reference it. Again, this seems to add unnecessary
complexity, and it
may confuse too many people and software. Do you actually have a buffer
that does this?

Arpad