True or False?

From: Chris Rokusek <crokusek@viewlogic.com>
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 16:15:07 PDT

Ibisians,

I have a Quiz, True or False:

The models of pins referenced by a [Diff Pin] keyword may NOT be of any
of the following:

    Terminator,
    Series,
    Series_switch.

Chris

I think the spec implicitly says TRUE...

|=============================================================================
| Keyword: [Diff Pin]
| Required: No
threshold
| voltages, and differential timing delays.
| Sub-Params: inv_pin, vdiff, tdelay_typ, tdelay_min, tdelay_max
| Usage Rules: Enter only differential pin pairs. The first column,
[Diff
| Pin], contains a non-inverting pin name. The second
column,
| inv_pin, contains the corresponding inverting pin name
for
| I/O output. Each pin name must match the pin names
declared
| previously in the [Pin] section of the IBIS file. The
third
| column, vdiff, contains the specified output and
differential
| threshold voltage between pins if the pins are Input or
I/O
| model types. For output only differential pins, the
vdiff
| entry is 0 V. The fourth, fifth, and sixth columns,
| tdelay_typ, tdelay_min, and tdelay_max, contain launch
delays
| of the non-inverting pins relative to the inverting
pins. The
| values can be of either polarity.
|
| If a pin is a differential input pin, the differential
input
| threshold (vdiff) overrides and supersedes the need for
Vinh
| and Vinl.
|
| If vdiff is not defined for a pin that is defined as
requiring
| a Vinh by its [Model] type, vdiff is set to the default
value
| of 200 mV.
|
| Other Notes: The output pin polarity specification in the table
overrides
| the [Model] Polarity specification such that the pin in
the
| [Diff Pin] column is Non-Inverting and the pin in the
inv_pin
| column is Inverting. This convention enables one
[Model] to
| be used for both pins.
|
| Column length limits are:
| [Diff Pin] 5 characters max
| inv_pin 5 characters max
| vdiff 9 characters max
| tdelay_typ 9 characters max
| tdelay_min 9 characters max
| tdelay_max 9 characters max
|
| Each line must contain either four or six columns. If
"NA" is
| entered in the vdiff, tdelay_typ, or tdelay_min columns,
its
| entry is interpreted as 0 V or 0 ns. If "NA" appears in
the
| tdelay_max column, its value is interpreted as the
tdelay_typ
| value. When using six columns, the headers tdelay_min
and
| tdelay_max must be listed. Entries for the tdelay_min
column
| are based on minimum magnitudes; and tdelay_max column,
| maximum magnitudes. One entry of vdiff, regardless of
its
| polarity, is used for difference magnitudes.
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Diff Pin] inv_pin vdiff tdelay_typ tdelay_min tdelay_max

 3 4 150mV -1ns 0ns -2ns | Input or I/O
pair
 7 8 0V 1ns NA NA | Output* pin
pair
 9 10 NA NA NA NA | Output* pin
pair
16 15 200mV 1ns | Input or I/O pin pair
20 19 0V NA | Output* pin pair, tdelay = 0
22 21 NA NA | Output*, tdelay = 0