Low and high output level

From: Real Mongrain <mongrain@cae.ca>
Date: Mon Oct 28 1996 - 13:34:36 PST

Hi,

  I just started to do some simulations (with SigNoise) using a manufacturer's
model. My design is very simple : a driver connected to 3 receivers (the part is
an ABT buffer). I noticed that the signal reach a perfect 5v for the rising
waveform and reach a perfect 0v for the falling waveform. This Ibis model came
from a convertion (s2ibis). Is it because the internal input of the output buffer
has been set to 0 and vcc during the convertion (in the header file).

  No real part will switch to a completly on(vcc) or completly off(0v) state, so
the shouldn't switch to these levels. How can i deal with that? For those who
already make simulations, have you ever meet this situation?

Thanks,
Real Mongrain Jr.