RE:Rising Waveform Loading Effects

From: Boeckmann, Ed (Edward F) <efboeckm@ingr.com>
Date: Mon Nov 04 1996 - 07:33:44 PST

Hello to all,

We have had many interesting and informative responses to the subject.

I would like to add a comment that I think IBIS is an important and
useful modeling technique.

We should strive to make it as accurate and useful as possible and
especially it should be as simulator independent as possible. In this
regard, is there some standard test IBIS model that would produce
verified standard responses (Golden Waveforms?) under several different
standard conditions if the simulator is working correctly?

Best Regards,

Eduard Boeckmann
Intergraph Corp.
Huntsville AL 35894