Fred Vance's letter on EDA Companies supporting IBIS directly

From: Kellee Crisafulli <kellee@hyperlynx.com>
Date: Mon Oct 30 1995 - 12:56:56 PST

Hi Fred,

  IBIS to proprietary model, conversion tools don't make sense to me. Why not
  have your simulators use IBIS models directly? If your simulation tool
does use
  IBIS models directly (without a separate conversion utility), I would like
  know who you are.

  HyperLynx Inc. supports IBIS files directly with all of our signal integrity
  simulation tools.

  If you would like more information let me know and I will pass your name to
  the marketing people.

Have a great day...Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx Inc.