IBIS users group

From: <kellee@nwlink.com>
Date: Fri Feb 24 1995 - 17:50:34 PST

Hi Don, I think the IBIS users group is a great idea. We have talked about
it several times in the IBIS meetings and I believe Will's last idea was that
we would allow users to ask questions in the regular group until it becomes a
problem.

I would support creating a separate mail group for IBIS users however.

Perhaps a real news group would be even better. This was brought up at the
last meeting also, and no one there knew what was involved with creating a
news group.

Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx Inc.
206-896-2320
kellee@nwlink.com